Dot Net Fluke: Getting by on C# for iSeries RPG Developers

Useful tutorials on C# and .NET for RPG iSeries AS/400 developers. Brought to you from the folks at AranRock Consulting

6/22/10

Books on writing C# apps for iSeries

One of the reasons I started this blog was to periodically build up enough material for a book on interfacing the iSeries with .NET
Someone has already done this - written a book, I mean. It's called "Develop Microsoft C# Applications for the iSeries" by Craig Pelke. They are priced towards IT departments at $445 not  for recession babies like you and me.
He's written  a bunch of books about .NET and the iSeries, so if you have got any of them - please let me know what they are like.
Here's a link to where you can buy them
http://www2.systeminetwork.com/str/books/UniqueAuthor.cfm?NextAuthor=150

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should write one. I will definitely get one. I agreed with you on the cost of those books are for corp. I also read your learning to learn and that is exactly my story too. So far your articles are very useful and helpful for me. I think writing like Tips & Technique style that really show real life example from simple to complex just like when we try to learn RPG. Subfile display and subfile update is an ultimate if you can make C# sample like that. Hope to see your book soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home